E-Resources subscribed by CUSAT and E-Resources provided by E-ShodhSindhu
Full Text Databases
American Chemical Society
The Publications Division of the American Chemical Society provides the worldwide scientific community with a comprehensive collection of the most-cited, peer-reviewed journals in the chemical and related sciences. University subscribes to American Chemical society all publications + Legacy archives.
Subject Specific Databases
SciFinder Registration : .New users need to register for SciFinder-n from their respective official email id (@cusat.ac.in) using the following registration URL : https://scifinder.cas.org/registration/index.html?corpKey=8620AED8X86F3503FX70606A9518283638CF
EPWRF India Time Series is an online database on the Indian economy structured in 20 modules (National Accounts Statistics of India, Domestic Product of States of India, Price Indices, Agricultural Statistics, Wage Rates in Rural India, Annual Survey of Industries, Industrial Production Series, Power Sector Statistics, External Sector Statistics, Monetary Statistics, Financial Markets, Banking Statistics, Insurance Statistics, Finances of the Government of India, Finances of State Governments, Combined Government Finances, Health Statistics, Educational Statistics, Mineral Statistics and Statistics of Mines)
Indiastat.com provides secondary level socioeconomic statistical information about India. Data includes statistics on demographics, health, higher education, agricultural and industrial production information, economic statistics, etc. Information from specific sectors such as bank and financial institutions, companies, co-operatives, crime and law, population, foreign trade, labor and workforce, housing, media, power, and transportion are also included.
Steps to access:
- Go to website : www.indiastat.com
2 Click on the link Login
3.Click on Login your account through IP login
User type: only 1 user can access either Indiastat.com or any of its associate sites.Only in Campus IP
From researchers pursuing scientific breakthroughs to academic institutions and government agencies evaluating research, Scopus is the abstract and indexing database of choice. Worldwide, Scopus is used by more than 3,000 academic, government and corporate institutions and is the main data source that supports the Research Intelligence portfolio.
E Shodh Sindhu Resources
Step 1: Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signup (Mandatory to sign up from this URL)
Step 2: Fill up the self-registration form and click Agree & Sign up. Ensure that users are registering from their respective official email id (@Institute Domain ID) Note: Do not Sign up with Google / Facebook / Apple
Step 3: After clicking Sign up, a verification email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID. Please Note: Your @edu credential activation has been activated, and a verification email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID once they register. Users may sometimes get the verification mail in the Spam/Junk/Promotion folder.
Step 4: Kindly Verify the activation mail from Grammarly. Once registered, users will land on the 'Grammarly Editor, ' which is easy to use and explore. The MS Word Plugin can be downloaded from the support page after registration from the link https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin/windows. The same User ID and Password credentials will grant access to use the Plugin for users.
How to Use Grammarly
1. Go to URL: www.grammarly.com/edu
2. Click on Login, Enter Email ID and Password, and then you will land on the Grammarly Home Page.
3. You can create a new blank document or upload an existing document to edit it with Grammarly.
4. Document format for uploading should be Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), OpenOffice (.odt), .txt, & rtf.
5. Select the language type in the customize section: https://account.grammarly.com/customize Accounts > Customize > Language
6. If you already have an existing file, upload the document or start writing a new document by clicking New, select the document type.
7. Click on Goals to set Audience type, Formality, Domain, Tone, & Intent of the Paper you are writing, and click on done
8. Click on Plagiarism(Plagiarism will be usually switched off, Kindly switch it on every time you log in) – Right bottom corner.
9. Rectify all alerts/issues, click on the Overall Score (right top corner), and click on download the pdf report.
10. The MS Word Plugin can be downloaded from the support page after registration from the link https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin/windows; the same user ID and Password credentials will grant access to use the Plugin for users.
(supported by UGC INFLIBNET)
The software helps to detect the possible plagiarism in a document and generates a report showing the similarities with other documents. For more details in using the software, please contact the Head -Dyuthi & ETD Lab.
For more details to use this software please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Online Journals
Russian Mathematical Surveys
NDL & Other E-resources
The South Asia Archive is as a specialist digital platform delivering global electronic access to culturally and historically significant literary material produced from within - and about - the Indian subcontinent.
The digitization of the original documents is non-destructive, and damaged pieces are restored as part of the digitization process before they are sent to storage. This digitization process enhances their usefulness in terms of portability, and also assures the conservation of this historically important material.