Library is kept open on all working days from 9.a.m. to 8.p.m. with issue and return upto 7 p.m. On all Second Saturdays and Sundays not forming part of public holidays, working hours are fixed as 10.a.m. to 4.p.m. with issue and return upto 3.00 p.m. Monthly holidays will be notified on the notice board and library website.
- All are requested to sign the gate register before entering the Library.
- Members are requested to show their Library identity card at the entrance before entering the Library, and on request by any library staff during the use in the library.
- Members are not permitted to take personal belongings inside the library.
- Strict silence shall be observed in the Library.
- Food items are not permitted inside the library.
- Library materials should be handled with care
- Use of electronic gadgets – mobile phones should be kept in silent mode inside the library.
- Readers are not permitted to take books and other printed materials inside the Library.
- Library is a place for individual study and research and members are therefore expected to behave in such a manner as is conducive to this purpose.
- Members shall leave the library ten minutes before the closing of the library.
- Journals, both bound volumes and loose issues, manuscripts, patents, theses, reference books, materials on electronic media, damaged or worn out books etc will not be issued on loan.
- New arrivals are displayed periodically